My client is looking to recruit a Finance Analyst for a 12 months FTC. Based in Marlow, this position is responsible for providing FP&A support to the Global Finance team (specific focus on International) and is responsible for providing financial support including any transition of near term pipeline launches. This role will interact with finance and cross functional stakeholders. Additionally, this position will partner with key members of the team to implement process enhancements, develop new -files including Commercial Models to manage and assess monthly forecasts and support the Finance team on ad-hoc analyses as needed. Main Responsibilities
Key Attributes Needed
- Support Finance team with different tasks such as creation of excel files, Commercial models, Monthly performance update etc.
- Assist the Finance team with consolidation & analysis
- Partner with commercial teams to provide day to day support and analysis.
- Assist in maintenance and development of new and existing tools (e.g., commercial model) in support of new & existing assets
- Operates independently to prepare relevant variance analysis for each planning cycle and develops meaningful management reporting schedules for direct areas supported.
- Assist in initiatives focusing on affiliate profitability and launch of new assets.
- Creation and preparation of templates and presentations for annual Plan processes.
- Leads and interprets Ad-hoc analysis as required.
Only relevant candidates will be contacted
- Accuracy and an eye for details are essential
- Very strong excel skills (building huge files a day to day task)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting.
- Part qualified accountant with 5+ years of relevant finance/accounting experience.
- Self-starter and strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability meet tight deadlines while balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and TM1 (HQPS/ HQLRP) / ASPIRE a plus.