Temporary Production Manager - £350
Currently recruiting an incredibly exciting opportunity for an Interim Production Manager to join a FTSE 100, leading energy company, undergoing unmatched corporate change and at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability.
This role is a 12 month contract, offering up to £350 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexible working from home and up to 2 days per week in the office in London
A varied role in a fast-paced environment, working across multiple projects spanning film, animation, long and short form photo, websites and social media.
You will attend kick-off meetings, work closely with producers to arrange logistics, lead budgets, manage scheduling, and hire kit. For smaller projects, you will have the opportunity to support producers and production manage projects start-to-finish.
- Planning, resource allocation and budget management
- Attend client and project meetings
- Manage monthly and yearly budgeting for all visual media
- Carry out risk management and tracking
- Book and maintain a database of suppliers
- Experience in a similar Production / planning management role, holding excellent organisational skills.
- Prior experience on Production shoots and strong ability to work autonomously.
- Prior experience working on a number of varied production projects, ideally on an international basis.
- Excellent communication skills and confident liaising closely with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Ideally, some experience of Covid supervision on shoot.
- Exposure to large, global organisations.
This is an urgent requirment, if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com