Account Manager Location: Remote/Manchester
Our established client is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join the team on a permanent basis in this exciting new role. The successful Account Manager will be responsible for owning a portfolio of existing clients, delivering high-level account management, and working proactively with those clients to increase advocacy, promotional activity and take-up of their services.Key Responsibilities:
- The Account Manager will maintain the ongoing client relationship and work with key stakeholders to proactively identify trends in service issues and develop corrective action plans that will positively improve the client's experience
- The successful candidate will be able to provide problem resolution around complex client issues independently and reliably for client groups
- Proactively manage, onboard, and upsell all products and services to existing client accounts.
- Support clients with the implementation of new schemes
- Proactively manage existing client accounts, including but not limited to:
o Attending roadshow events or running online webinars where relevant and appropriate
o Cross-selling other products and services
o Support client promotion of existing schemes
o Launching new schemes - whether self-generated or handed over from Sales
o Handle client queries and liaise with internal departments when necessary, ensuring a professional working relationship is adhered toKey skills/experience:
- As such, the role requires strong skills in conflict resolution and negotiation, as well as relationship building that ensures persistency of business and growth
- Degree educated with minimum three years' experience in account management
- Must be detail oriented, charismatic, professional, with exceptional client relationship skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multiple tasking and deadline sensitive environment
Account Manager, Relationship Management, Service Delivery, Customer Success, Client Services Manager
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Marketing, Creative, HR, Finance and IT fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.