You will join a back-office support provider servicing a London market insurance business, as client relations lead you will manage the relationship with the end client, reporting on deliverables to various stakeholders and heads of business units.
The purpose of your role will be to ensure adherence and delivery of the service level agreement, as well as to continually drive process improvement within internal teams. You will be the main point of contact for the end client and must be on hand to resolve any queries.
The ideal candidate will come from an accounts background within the insurance sector and will have London market experience.
Day to day will include:
- Provide information pertaining to activities and success of both the insurance broker accounts and business entity teams
- Review the SLA performance
- Maintain relations with key individuals and report on deliverables
- Attending regular stakeholder meetings
- Review internal processes and highlight areas for improvement
This role will be attached to our client's office in Leeds city centre, hybrid working will be embraced and an office presence of no more than once per will be required.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
IPS Finance has 40 years' experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.