Service Desk Team Leader LeedsUp to £30K + DOE
I am working on an exciting new opportunity with my MSP client based in Leeds. These guys offer everything to do with IT, from IT Solutions, Hardware, Voice, Cloud, On-prem, the list goes on!
We are looking for a Team Leader to join their rapidly growing Service Desk - you will be supervising, managing, and motivating a team of 10+ engineers, coaching and guiding team members and be the final escalation point for major incidents.
This position is an internal and external stakeholder role, so we are looking for someone who isn't new to providing the best form of customer support!See if you tick the boxes below:
Opportunities and Benefits:
- Coach and mentor engineers to ensure they are achieving their potential
- Deliver 121's, team meetings and daily appraisals
- Ensure processes and SLA's are met and followed
- Be the single point of contact for customers - driving service excellence
- Onboard new starters
- Operate as the incident manager for critical failures/ P1's.
- As well as this we are looking for someone proactive - always on the lookout for service improvements
- You will grow with complimentary learning through partners, self-study, and specialist lead training sessions - tracked through your own personal development plan.
- Part of a rapidly growing and fast paced business.
- A great opportunity to be part of an award-winning team in their brilliant open plan office - a game of pool, table tennis, Xbox is also provided to unwind!
- Health cash plan, life assurance, birthday off, taste card membership, generous holidays, and the option to buy more!
If this is of interest, then please apply now!
These guys are looking to move quickly on interviews and offers!
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.