Group Finance Manager - Nottingham - Exclusive to Cherry - Offering up to £62,000 + 10% Bonus + Share Save Scheme
Exciting opportunity to join a £160 million tunover business as Group Finance Manager in a newly created role.
The business has continued to deliver record growth over the past 3 years and is highly cash generative providing funds to support M&A activity alongside the continued investment in creating and developing new products.
As a result, there is a requirement to support the Group's financial reporting to establish an effective fit for purpose Group function to support budgeting, management accounts, statutory reporting as well as provide additional support to ongoing and increasing M&A due diligence and target assessment activity as well as post acquisition accounting support for successful deals to integrate them within the Group.
As a pivotal member of the Senior Management Team with input into strategic decisions, you will have considerable autonomy to really help drive and shape the Finance Function, working closely with the CFO and the rest of the Leadership Team.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and production of the consolidated accounts for the Group.
- This role is responsible for providing technical support to the individual Finance Teams, to develop Group accounting policies liaising with Tax, Treasury and the Legal Teams.
- This role will drive the annual budgeting/forecast and reporting timetable and process linking with the individual entities across the Group ensuring accuracy and timelines as well as quality content output for Board evaluation and review.
- Providing analytical and technical support to Group M&A initial reviews and full due diligence reviews alongside a wider internal team and external advisory teams.
- ACCA/ACA Qualified - Most likely will have come from an audit background with post audit experience within a group finance team
- Experience within a publicly listed company preferable
- Chartered accountant with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Strong technical accounting knowledge demonstrated through prior experience in roles
- Experience in group roles with multiple subsidiary reporting and statutory accounts preparation
- Setting up input forms for group entities and rolling out, for financial and non-financial metrics
What's on offer..
- Package on offer is up to £60,000 + 10% Bonus + Share Save Scheme
- 33 Days holiday + Very Flexible hours - Home & Office based
- Join a fast growing, entrepreneurial and agile environment
- Flexible, employee empowering work environment
Jobs you may have applied for include Group Accountant, Group Accounting Manager, Group Finance Manager, Commercial Finance Manager.