We are looking for a talented finance professional to join our expanding team in a newly established role. You will be offered an exceptional starting salary between £45,000-£50,000per annum, working Monday to Friday 8am-5pm. You will join a well known company with an excellent reputation in the market.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will work closely with our current Management Accounts team and support the business in the group consolidation and financial reporting while also being responsible for enhancing the process and procedural elements of the finance systems.Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- To provide lead on the financial analysis during the month-end process.
- Hands-on approach as part of the month-end period to assist with the preparation of monthly Management reporting.
- Providing support on budgets and forecasts and providing recommendations to budget holders to identify cost savings.
- Support activities relating to standardisation, alignment, and process improvement.
- KPI reporting and preparation of board packs.
- Maintenance of management accounting processes and implementation and communication of authorised changes
- Provision of supporting data and relevant analysis to aid effective business decisions
- Validation of all monthly actual results, budgets, and forecasts within required deadlines
- Ongoing review of systems and processes to improve efficiency and better understand the capabilities of the current system, allowing for better utilisation.
- Being the 'link' between the company's IT support functions capturing the data and the finance team
- Work to continually support and develop a robust control environment.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA) with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Demonstratable advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong accounting experience with a sound understanding of all management accounting disciplines and working knowledge of accounting and reporting systems
- Experience with developing and automating systems
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would be desirable
- Ideally experience of working within a multiple business company environment with diverse stakeholder management
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience required