PRODUCT DATA SCIENTIST - MANAGERLONDON£100,000-£130,000 +BENEFITSTHE COMPANY
This company has put data at the forefront of the business and are building out their analytics function at a fast pace! They are a start-up, digital bank who has a friendly working environment, fun culture, and great progression opportunities. THE ROLE
As a Product Data Scientist - Manager, some of your main responsibilities will be:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Work on various A/B tests to analyse customer engagement with the platform.
- Build statistical models using Python to predict customer behaviour.
- Scope, design, develop and implement a variety of analytical projects.
- Pulling insights to inform product development.
- Management of data scientists.
A successful Product Data Scientist - Manager will have:
- Advanced knowledge and commercial experience using SQL and Python or R.
- Excellent understand of A/B testing and experimentations.
- Previously working in an app environment is essential.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders within a business and presenting confidently at a C suite level.
- Commercial awareness and excellent communication skills.
- Educated to a degree level or higher in a STEM subject from a top 10 University.
- Previous experience managing is required for this management role.
HOW TO APPLY
- A salary of £100,000-£130,000.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Great work culture and environment.
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.