Full Time Year 5 Teacher
CERT Solutions are seeking a Year 5 teacher to begin at a primary school in Erdington, starting approximately two weeks before the October 2021 half term. We work closely with the primary school where all staff members are very welcoming and friendly.
We are particularly looking for someone who has specific and recent experience in Key Stage Two.
* To work up until Christmas in the first instance
* Teaching a class of 28 Year 5 pupils, with a small proportion of SEN pupils
* Preparing, planning and delivering high standards of lessons to ensure the continuous development of pupils
* Mark and monitor classwork, alongside setting targets for future progress following the schools marking policy
* Establishing strong relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
* Demonstrate consistently the positive attitudes, values and behaviours which are expected of pupils
* Have high expectations of behaviour, and establish a framework for discipline with a range of strategies including praise and sanctions consistently and fairly
* Attend school meetings and CPD training
Essential requirements for this role include:
* UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Recent experience of working in Primary Schools, preferably in Key Stage 2
* Have a strong understanding of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
* Previous UK school experience
* Right to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS (or willing to undergo)
* Educational Reference
This particular primary school are part of an academy trust, who work regularly with CERT Solutions, who actively seek long and short term supply on a regular basis.
To apply for this role, please upload your CV to CV Library. Alternatively email Sam (details found by Google Searching 'CERT Solutions UK', or call (phone number removed). All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and teaching qualification.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CERT Solutions are acting as a employment/ education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with CERT Solutions in order to fill this vacancy.
What CERT Solutions can offer you:
• A dedicated consultant
• A trustworthy supply agency
• Great rates of pay
• Transparency and honesty
• Your ideal role as a supply teacher or teaching assistant
• A full time role
• Long term work
• Permanent roles if preferred
What we stand for as a supply teaching agency: