Job Title: Teacher of English
Protocol Education are seeking to appoint an outstanding and creative Teacher of English. The post would be suitable for both a NQT and a more experienced teacher who would like to develop their skills and expertise in a well-resourced English Faculty. Experience in teaching GCSE English Language/Literature would be particularly desirable.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a colleague who is passionate about the entitlement of young people to a rich and varied English curriculum. You will be joining an incredibly hard-working and passionate team and will work under dynamic and supportive management. The team is committed to build on this success, to continue to raise attainment and enhance provision.
We are looking for an individual who:
• Has a calm, professional and approachable manner to support the raising of attainment of all students they teach
• Will contribute to an inspiring, innovative, caring team
• Is proactive and has exceptional classroom skills
We will offer:
• Enthusiastic, courteous, and considerate students who behave well and have good attitudes to learning
• An exceptional, well-resourced learning environment
• A supportive and friendly team of staff
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00