Are you a Registered Nurse with ICU / Critical Care experience working with ventilated patients? Do you crave the opportunity for career advancement? This is a field-based role where you will deliver first-class clinical customer & device support.
BASIC SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
· Pension (up to 8% and matched)
· Company Car
· Performance Bonus of £8,000 (paid annually in January)
· Group Income Protection
· Private Healthcare including dental and optical
· Life Assurance Cover
· Mobile Phone + Laptop
LOCATION: South-West England & South Wales
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Territory stretches from Cornwall to Portsmouth and Oxford to Hereford, including Gloucestershire, South Wales & the entire M4 Corridor.
We welcome applications from major conurbations in and around Bristol, North Devon, Swindon, Cardiff, Newport, Gloucester, Cheltenham, or any other major towns / cities with easy access to the motorways & major roads.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Clinical Nurse Advisor / Clinical Applications Specialist : Critical Care, Intensive Care, Patient Ventilators
A home & field-based role visiting customer sites (hospitals), providing the necessary clinical support for our customer base across a wide territory.
You will also be required to occasionally visit our HQ & therefore be comfortable with the level of travel involved.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Clinical Nurse Advisor / Clinical Applications Specialist : Critical Care, Intensive Care, Patient Ventilators
· Deliver the customer training plan across the appropriate segments in hospital settings, effectively transferring knowledge and empower customers to use our ventilators / technology effectively & independently
· Comply with mandatory training and attend local and abroad training programs as required
· Collaborate with senior management, clinical, marketing & distributor teams to develop innovative activities to achieve sales targets, allowing us to gain market share and differentiate from competitors
· Maintain and develop relationships with KOLs and strategically important clinical and economic stakeholders
· Maintain knowledge of competitors' products, activities & strategies in the market
· Execute specific customer development and training programs by providing full clinical education & support for the ventilators in hospital accounts. This includes conducting clinical trials and direct patient bedside training.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Clinical Nurse Advisor / Clinical Applications Specialist : Critical Care, Intensive Care, Patient Ventilators
You will have the following characteristics & experiences:
· Critical Care background - mandatory
· Registered nurse with ICU / CCU education worked with ventilated patients in critical care environment
· Strong knowledge of differentiated ventilation strategies depending on indications & different patient categories
· Ability to build strong relationships fast
· Capacity to gain in-depth product and procedural knowledge linked to awareness of the acute & critical care sector
· Ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders within ICU, Emergency room & wards
· Self-disciplined, organized, take ownership and responsibility for business objectives & project execution.
· Team player and independently creative thinker
· Able to positively influence thinking, behaviour & gain end user commitment
· Competency with advanced Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
· Full & Clean driving license
· Ability to articulate key product /market messaging to increasing customer compliance with our technology & driving care strategies to improve patient outcomes
A high-quality international branded manufacturer of ground-breaking and highly innovative MedTech product solutions. These solutions have been credited as genuine game-changers within the medical devices / equipment market.
As technology leaders within Respiratory medicine, our product range is recession- resistant. This has been particularly relevant within the current climate. We are constantly developing our customer channels through targeting new products and winning new clients.
We have a high level of staff retention and most of our employees have worked with us for several years. Several of our colleagues have been internally promoted.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Nurse Advisor - Ventilators, Clinical Nurse Advisor, Clinical Applications Specialist: Critical Care, Intensive Care, Patient Ventilators, Intensive Care Nurse, Critical Care Nurse, CCU, ICU
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JK16434, Wallace Hind Selection