Insurance Account Manager
To £26,000 - £30,000 basic plus Commission (OTE £35K - £40K) plus car allowance
Barker Munro recruitment is delighted to be working on a role that can offer experienced insurance candidates something a bit different. This role will give you the opportunity to transfer your insurance knowledge into the Employee Benefits market whilst working for one of the best employers in the market.
Within this role as an Account manager you will be looking after a portfolio of clients, assisting with their monthly renewals, building the relationship and cross selling. Our clients has won Employer awards and believe that the care of their staff is at the heart of everything they do, recognising that without the right people, with the right training, ability and approach all else fails.
The key responsibilities for the Account Manager role are;
- Renewal & New Business
- Manage a portfolio of mid corporate Employee Benefits clients
- Obtain renewal documents in good time from the insurer, telephone/meet client to discuss the client's demands & needs
- Undertake full market reviews and arrange suitable meetings (face to face/telephone) to discuss the recommendations made
- Deliver employee presentations effectively and attend benefit fairs where necessary
- Meet set new business targets, attending face to face and telephone appointments as required
- Handle claims queries.
We are seeking applications from candidates who have experience of insurance renewals and who have good relationship building ability. It may suit an underwriter, Account handler or broker who may be looking for a new challenge. CII progression is an advantage although not essential.
There is superb OTE available with achievable targets and unlimited commission levels.
If you would like to hear more about this Insurance Account manager role, please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment ltd by using the relevant links.