- Support and write (in some instances) the creation of content and maintain and coordinate appropriate content across website
- Craft and optimize websites and landing pages for demand generation channels and campaigns (e.g. organic /natural search, and to a lesser degree paid search).
- Provide data-driven recommendations to sourcing teams (paid, social, and email) by looking at both holistic and channel-level performance to improve the quality of users and time on site
- Focus on site navigation optimization to ensure consistency with messaging on site (content) and creative messaging for digital marketing efforts
- Use reporting to propose, by channel, user-funnel optimizations and actionable insights across the websites that will be useful both to marketing leadership and day-to-day stakeholders.
- Design, execute, measure, and implement learnings from A/B tests to enhance the user experience and drive deeper engagement and volume of qualified users.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience as a marketing associate in the financial services industry in a highly matrixed and decentralized organization that behaves more like a startup with high growth, is complex and highly regulated.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills that leverage both quantitative and qualitative data
- Collaborative self-starter with the ability to work independently and lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative visual thinker that leverages all available resources
- Proven ability to present marketing best practices and marketing results in a clear and concise way to explain marketing results in a simplified way.
- Familiarity with marketing assets such as prospecting, social, conferences, and public relations.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, and Teams) as well as social platforms such as LinkedIn and Website performance using Google Analytics.
- Superb project management skills. Facileness with managing the details while maintaining the big picture.
Superb critical reasoning, complemented by decisive and expedient change management skills.
- Out of the box thinker, able to see the bigger picture.
- Demonstrated project management skills -- ability to prioritize work effectively and manage multiple projects and details at any given time with a sense of humor and calm, as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate across various internal teams and external partners and contractors.
- Experience in Financial Services desired though not a requirement
- Willing to travel 10-15% of the year.