We are currently offering a special opportunity to be part of a start-up in Manchester from day one and have a founding impact on the company's success. As a Delivery Rider, we would like you to deliver groceries on an e-bike from our warehouse to our customers around Manchester. We have a "Rider-First" approach, which means we invest our time and effort into all our riders. We also make sure that everyone feels recognized and appreciated at Gorillas! What are you going to do: Want to become a delivery driver in Manchester? Requirements Your Responsibilities:
- As the face of Gorillas, you will be the imperitive point of contact for our customers
- All our groceries will be delivered on an e-bike from our warehouse to the customer in our small delivery radius
- All our riders are required to deliver: General groceries, Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic beverages
- During idle times you will be required to help the rest of the team at the warehouse (inventory, stock, cleaning etc)
- You will be required to work shifts between Monday to Sunday, 8 AM - Midnight. You will be allocated a schedule a week in advance.
- Exceed customers expectations and provide a world-class service
- While delivering we expect you to respect and always adhere to the rules of the road
- You enjoy riding your bike - must be able and confident riding an e-bike
- You are friendly, enjoy talking to people, and have a positive can-do attitude
- You are approachable and comfortable dealing with customers
- You know your way around Manchester
- You are looking for Part-Time (20 hrs/week) or Full-Time (40 hrs/week) work
Gorillas are an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of: We are growing fast, which means that the opportunities at Gorillas are virtually limitless!
- Exceptional team spirit and exciting work within a dynamic and diverse environment
- £11.50 Salary + Tips
- Holiday and Sick Pay
- 25% Staff discounts
- Referral Scheme
- Personal and professional growth
- Job Security
- Weekly company-wide updates
- Be a part of a fast-growing start-up!
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Must be over 18!
- English speaking
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork and strong work ethic
- Great communication skills
- Customer Service skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and join the Gorillas team in Manchester!