are delighted to be working with an Award Winning Accountancy Practice
based in Aberdeen in their search for a Client Manager
My client is looking for a Part-Qualified Accountant
or Newly Qualified ( to manage a portfolio of clients and provide supervisory support within the Practice.
You will be part of the senior team alongside their Directors and Practice Manager with a clear remit to improve turnaround times and provide superior client service. As well as having excellent technical skills, you will be self-reliant, get a kick out of hitting accounts filing targets, and have a passion for providing great business advice. As well as preparing accounts and tax returns, you will be confident in reviewing the work of other members of the team. This is a great opportunity to develop your career and take a senior role with a rapidly expanding firm.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Giving clients a fantastic level of customer service.
- Ensuring that clients receive a prompt response to queries.
- Identifying clients with growth prospects.
- Identifying cross selling opportunities
- Agreeing pricing with client group for additional work done.
- Ensuring that jobs for clients are appropriately priced for the standard of records received and are completed profitably.
- Ensuring that work is completed within the agreed timescales
- Pre year end meetings where required and post year end sign off meetings / calls.
- Making referral requests to clients.
- Reviewing prices for client group on an annual basis
- Review of designated jobs including accounts production, tax (personal and corporate) and vat
- Completing peer reviews for other client managers
- Prepare management accounts for the assigned list of clients within the designated timescales. Attend management accounts meetings with clients
Interested? What are you waiting for? Get in touch with Craig Sinclair or Apply Now!