An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant
to join our clients Finance Team based at their Depot in Ramsey, Cambridgeshire.
Our client has an incredibly exciting place to work, at the forefront of modern farming and food distribution means it's fast-paced, stimulating, and rewarding. They work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what's right for them and their customers.Role Requirements & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Assistant Management Accountant will be an engaging communicator responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly financial reporting tasks to support the business with short-term decision making.
Tasks will include:
- Completion of weekly KPIs
- Delivery of period-end processes
- Completing the weekly stock reconciliations, working with the wider team to understand any discrepancies.
- Reconciliation of key Balance sheet accounts
- Updating and circulating daily labour reports to the operational team
- Preparing information for investors and the management team to assess performance and track profit improvement plans
- Work with the Procurement Team to prepare customer reconciliations & reports.
- Working with site admin team to monitor purchase orders, be actively involved in systems development to support this.
- Supporting key Accounting/Finance value-adding projects across the site.
The vision for this role is progressive. It will become fully responsible for the smaller business unit within the scope of the team.Candidate Requirements
Hours of work:
- Demonstratable experience and proficiency with MS Excel
- Inquisitive, attention to detail and a problem-solving outlook.
- An engaging communicator at all levels
- Accounting/Finance Degree, AAT or CIMA/ACCA part-qualified desirable but not essential
40/week - 5 days.