BIDDABLE SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGERJob Category:
Full TimeABOUT US
We are all about winning together through transformational digital marketing. We are a challenger agency with a team of dynamic growth hackers delivering a full-stack solution. We have been working together with clients for 18 years, winning awards for the agency and clients.
With annual billings of over £10m per year operating from our office in London, we deliver international campaigns for a broad variety of clients.
Sunlife, Sziget, The Mobility Group, Ful Advice, Aion Bank, Profile Pensions, Abel & Cole, Scuderia, Cheeky Wipes
We believe in a joined-up thinking approach to client briefs, which means we can deliver the full range of digital marketing solutions. We are truly full-service, and our capabilities range from performance media, PPC, SEO, Programmatic Display, Social Media, User Experience and Design. Our mission is to use the best digital ideas to connect brands to users and deliver the maximum return on investment. We manage digital marketing investment on behalf of our clients, putting the client needs at the core of everything.ABOUT THE ROLE
The Biddable Senior Account Manager is a 360-degree role with responsibility for managing, strategically planning and implementing large-scale paid media campaigns for our clients. This role will primarily be focused around Paid Search and Paid Social.WHAT YOU'RE HERE TO DO
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Be the key go-to individual for your client set.
- Manage budgets and targets including forecasting and reconciliations
- Comprehensively understand each client, their targets, their vision and our part in their marketing plan
- Deliver best in class media activity for your clients
- Produce analysis on all your accounts' results and ensure quarterly reviews and client business plans are completed to the highest level
- Develop, train and work closely with your direct report and junior members of the team
- Support, train and teach the wider members of the team
- Assist with pitching for new business
- Help where needed with the onboarding of new clients
- Harbour an entrepreneurial spirit by constantly looking opportunities to grow business revenue - cross-sell, upsell, team function, partner relationships, tech or anything else
- Undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to this role, as directed by a member of the Management Team or Board.
The Biddable Senior Account Manager is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Extensive Paid Search and Paid Social experience
- Proven track record of delivering success for clients
- Comfortable with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook / Instagram and Linkedin
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data
- Experience in writing and producing client reports
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Comfortable with presenting
- Good commercial awareness
- Organised and process orientated
- Analytical approach to work
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player& leader