Reed are currently working alongside a Educational Establishment based in East London who are urgently recruiting for an experienced Standalone HR Manager on an ongoing interim assignment.
This will be a temporary position paid on an hourly basis.
• Develop and support HR strategy which is clearly aligned to the overall vision and objectives of the business.
• Ensure that the Establishments core values underpin all HR initiatives
• Support current and future needs through the development, engagement and retention of employees
• Staff absence management
• Managed the full end to end recruitment process for the business - Attract and identify new employees through a skilled selection process
• Nurture a positive working environment aligned to the values and culture of the Establishment.
• Ensure that all employee relations (ER) issues are dealt with appropriately, are fair and legally compliant managing any potential risks to the business effectively (this will not necessarily need to be end to end as the partnered establishments will help support too)
• Support HR Administrator with all HR admin procedures and processes to maintain an accurate and compliant Single Central Register.
• Produce relevant management information as required
• Assess training and development needs and put in place appropriate, effective interventions Commercially aware of all employee costs and activities
Skills & Experience
• Good level higher or further education HR experience
• Experience of Employer Relations (eg done capacity, attendance)
• Experienced user of HR systems
• Confident with school recruitment, auditing files and Safeguarding checks
• Completed training in GDPR safeguarding essentials and recruitment
• Experience or ability to help with the Establishments Governorship
**Full JD available upon request**