REED are looking for an Education Compliance Specialist to join the Team in Manchester
Salary: £17,775 to £19,000 (experience dependant)
Role Type: Permanent/Full Time
The key purpose of the Education Compliance Specialist role within Reed is to support the performance of the branches through taking responsibility for non-sales and compliance related activity in order to deliver exceptional levels of service to clients and candidates.
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating the necessary understanding of the recruitment processes and time scales to successfully support the branch
- Delivering a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of our candidates and subsequently our clients
- Monitor candidate compliance on an ongoing basis to ensure all candidates currently in, and due to go into a booking are cleared
- Effective management of the compliance process in line with performance measures that will be outlined to you
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed to meet legislative and internal compliance and quality requirements
- Obtaining referrals and leads from candidates and passing these to the relevant Consultant
- Searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals as and when required
And much more...
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Proud winners of:
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
- #1 Recruitment Agency - Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.