Job Title: Education Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000K + Benefits
Hours: Full Time
Are you an aspiring leader with drive and passion? Are you looking to gain experience in a fast growing, diverse and innovative educational organisation? If the answer is yes, then you may be the person we are looking for.
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Kent area.The Role:Answering to the Director of Education and Innovation, the Education Manager will be responsible for:
What you will need:
- Oversee the smooth delivery of programmes across all bases, meeting Ofsted standards.
- Coordinate GCSE exams and fulfil responsibilities of exam officer
- Line manage a team of Teacher coordinators and Maths & English staff
- Oversee and be point of contact for all delivery partners, ensuring we meet their requirements
- Work across both college campuses in Swanley and Canterbury
- Experience of working within education in a management capacity
- Experience of working with young people with SEND
- Strong knowledge of Ofsted teaching, learning and assessment criteria
- Experience of overseeing the delivery of Maths and English and vocational programmes.
- L5 or above teaching qualification
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.