Location: Bath or Trowbridge
with flexibility to travel to other offices in the South WestStart Date:
As soon as possibleAre you a Senior Client Portfolio Manager with at least 5 years' relevant experience in a client facing role
? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you supporting clients across the south west. You will be providing a comprehensive, customer focussed client service for a range of accounting activities. This opportunity will suit an experienced Senior Client Portfolio Manager however we will consider applications from Client Portfolio Managers with relevant experience who are seeking their next career moveAbout us
MHA Monahans are a firm of 16 Partners and circa 210 employees, experienced Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers, who work with businesses to help them flourish and grow. Our clients tell us we're very approachable, flexible and down-to-earth. These core values can be found in any of our 8 offices across the South West of England and with a national reach through our membership of MHA Group of independent firms. We're very proud to have won awards such as Accountancy Excellence Awards Growth Firm of the Year and IRIS' Large Firm of the Year in 2018.
To be successful in this role you need to be an effective communicator using your your tact and diplomacy when needed. You are able to work in an organised manner being methodical and detail conscious. You have excellent IT skills and have a working knowledge of Sage Instant/Line 50/ Xero/QBO/IRIS practice soft ware.
Pro active and willing to take responsibility for your own areas of work you are self sufficient when necessary and able to work alone for periods of time being able to deal with changing priorities, deadlines and circumstances.Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing long term client relationships and maintaining a productive relationship with clients in agreed portfolio
- Acting as a point of contact for GP Partner portfolio in the Partner's absence
- Ensuring that appropriate information is fed into the compliance team in a timely manner
- Monitoring the achievement of the chargeable units budget, ensuring work is completed within deadlines allocated
- ?Providing support to colleague's who work on your client's work
- Identifying opportunities for the provisional of additional services, connecting with other parts of MHA Monahans
- Generation of new ideas and approaches to client concerns and issues and participating in client pitches and proposals
- Preferably qualified AAT/ACA/ACCA, or by experience
Salary - CompetativeWhy Monahans?
- Mobility across Monahans offices and client sites
- Ability and willingness to work outside of normal office hours when client needs require it
We work hard on our company culture. We're determined that your work life will be a positive experience. We offer some great employee benefits and you will have a chance to implement positive change throughout the firm through our various committees and groups. We hold regular social club events, so you can work hard and play hard!