Accounts Payable Assistant - South Lanarkshire (training in the office, hybrid working there after) - upto 23K
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting with a market leading business based in South Lanarkshire. They are looking to add an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to their team on an initial 6 month basis with the possibility of the role being made permanent.
The purpose of the role will be to provide support across the AP functions for their Scottish sites reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
* End to end processing of purchase ledger invoices.
* Supplier statement reconciliations
* Monitoring of the AP email inboxes, master data updates, supplier set up etc.
* Assist in other adhoc and administrative duties specified by the Financial Controller
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Previous experience in a similar purchase ledger role
* Experience with accounting software and/or integrated ERP systems
* Problem solving/ query resolution
* Experience of dealing with high volume data entry/processing
* Strong communication skills
* Organisation - able to prioritise and plan workload effectively and in line with department deadlines
* IT literate with a high level competence in MS Office programmes - particularly Excel and Outlook
What you need to succeed
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Organised approach to tasks
* Accurate and detailed worker
* Team player
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply and I will get in touch!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.