Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Temporary Finance Administrator
to work on an on-going basis for our client based in East Kilbride.
The successful candidate will have working knowledge of Sage 50 and previous experience of end-to-end payroll and daily purchase ledger function is desirable. However, we will be shortlisting candidates with ample accounts experience.Duties:-
- Day to day support of the purchase ledger function
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from clients
- Raising invoices and confirming payment runs
- Uploading invoices to in-house system
- Cash/bank reporting
- Tracking company expenses
- Processing weekly payroll
- Setting up client accounts
- Inputting timesheets and dealing with queries
- Reconciling and paying VAT to HMRC.
- Payroll experience
- SAGE 50/200
- Strong communication skills
- Process driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a highly sought-after role due to the flexibility around the working hours and therefore if you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.