Information Security Analyst - Manchester - Perm
HAYWARD HAWK are pleased to be recruiting for a Information Security Analyst for one of the largest Technology and IT organisations in the country.
The successful Information Security Analyst will be part of a team that will be responsible for the aspects of ISMS monitoring, auditing and development via the centralised Governance, Risk and Compliance framework. You will allow the business to minimise the impact of security incidents and operate securely.
The client will also require the candidate to be knowledgeable of ISO27001 and being HMG clear is essential.
Our client is one of the Largest IT organisations in the country but also operate in multiple other countries. They not only provide Technology solutions but have five other divisions consisting of Software, People solutions, Government Services, Specialist Services and Customer Management.
* Maintenance of our Information Security Management System (ISMS)
* Maintaining and developing of appropriate policies
* Auditing and controlling effectiveness reviews
* Supervising third party associate findings and security audits
* Conducting risk assessments and assure all key supplier risk activities
* Supporting effective information security awareness to the organisation
* Appropriate handling and management of security incidents, problems and changes
* Provide appropriate reporting and management information
* Must have a good understanding of technology and security controls
* Document development (Policies, Standards, Procedures, Guidelines)
* Incident co-ordination and investigation
* Auditing and compliance measurement
* Have at least 3 years' experience in information security
* Experience of ISO27001/ISMS implementation or audit is essential
* A general understanding of IT Security, both in terms of Security Architecture and Information Assurance.
* Certified ISO/IEC 27001:2013 implementer or auditor essential
* Knowledge of large public sector programmes is desirable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Marc in the strictest confidence on (phone number removed)