Dental Treatment Coordinator - Farnworth, Bolton BL4 9ES
Full time Monday to Friday
GDC registered ideal but not essential
Our brand new 12 surgery Farnworth practice offers a mix of NHS and Private treatments where our patients are supported by an experienced and dedicated team of dental professionals and practice support staff.
We have an opening for a TCO with a passion for providing the best possible care to our patients.
TCO experience would be ideal however most essential is your experience from within Dentistry.
We are looking for you to:
* posess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
* be a self-starter with proven social media marketing skills
* have strong organisation and prioritisation skills to manage your workload and maximise sales from private treatments
* have the ability to us IT and operate computer-based systems
* ideally have SOE experience however training will be provided
* have experience with Dental Scanners
* posess excellent verbal and written communication
The Treatment Coordinator's primary responsibility is to facilitate the patient's and ensure their journey with us is of the highest standard.
Your responsibilities will include:
* answering and returning incoming calls and emails from patients
* diary management and scheduling patient treatment and TCO appointments
* preparing and presenting treatment plans and financial estimates; discussing their needs, treatment options and costs that are available
* handle all treatment paperwork including consent forms
* manage and utilise Social Media platforms to reach out to patients and broaden practice exposure
* work with the wider team to effectively manage daily patient flow, providing communication and information to the appropriate individuals
* develop a strong working relationship with the Dentist and promote teamwork through cooperative and professional behaviours
Working with our dedicated and well-qualified team you can expect to receive from us:
* your GDC registration and CPD paid (where required)
* your uniform provided
* invested support with your professional training and development
* rewards and recognition including £50 birthday bonus
* perks, discounts & cash back
* pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* an opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
* onsite parking
Dental Partners are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and "the best place to work." We prioritise a family friendly culture and diversity and wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported by us in your personal development.
'Apply' now or call us for a confidential chat on (phone number removed) or Text Dental to 81800