Maintenance Shift Engineer
* Salary up to 38k
* Class team with an excellent company culture
* Pension and life insurance benefits
* Working a 4 on 4 off shift 2 days and 2 nights - 42 hour week
Our client, a global leader in industrial plastic packaging and Medical Waste, based in Lancashire. The position involves working closely with Production, Process and Quality.
* For this role, you must have a minimum of 5 years' experience of maintenance engineering or similar role.
* Worked within an Injection or Blow moulding production environment.
* Multi skilled with mechatronic experience.
A shift role but some short-term flexibility may be required to support the business.
A team player with the ability to work productively and easily with others.
Setting standards on machines and training others to set up and make improvements.
Assisting in the setup of machines after the mould changes.
Excellent communicator. Ability to work well and calmly under pressure. Flexible and approachable. Excellent attention to detail
Knowledge of ISO9001 & ISO14001 & ISO50001, OEE, 5S, Quality Tools
Experience of Krupp Kautex, Krauss Maffei, Negri Bossi, BMB and Battenfeld machines would be a distinct advantage
If you are looking for a new career move, please forward your CV to Janette Bolton at TRF Engineering, a division of the The Recruitment Fix Ltd