Assembly Technician (Medical Devices)
Salary: £21,500 - £22,500 plus benefits inc. bonus and progression opportunities
Location: South Croydon
Assembly Technician Overview
This is a great opportunity for a budding engineer to join a well known, respected engineering business based in the Purely / Croydon area.
The company are looking for three junior engineers who have BTEC Level 3 (or similar) within an engineering field looking to develop a long-term career. They are happy to offer a full training program with future opportunities to progress.
Day to day you will be involved in the assembly and production of their products, which will include mechanical assembly, wiring, soldering and some basic PC database work (to record information). The Assembly Technicians will need to have strong hand building skills with natural dexterity, a methodical working manner and good attention to detail.
Assembly Technician Requirements
* BTEC Level 3 or similar within Engineering
* Some experience (educational or work experience) in mechanical assembly, wiring, soldering etc
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Eager to learn new skills and progress within the engineering sector
* Able to work as part of a team and meet tight production timescales
If you are interested in discussing this Assembly Technician position, please apply now and we'll be in touch