Electrical Engineers x 2 - East Staffordshire - Permanent - £30-39k + overtime + uplift for working abroad - option to work 2 days/week from home - flexitime system in place for office hours
+++Significant new orders confirmed, great opportunity to work with globally recognised brand names, well-established/stable company+++
Samuel Frank Associates is now recruiting for two Electrical Engineers to join a very well-established and expanding business in the East Staffordshire area.
Key aspects of the Electrical Engineer roles include -
* Electrical and instrumentation design, supplier liaison, tendering and procurement.
* Control and MCC panel design
* Preparation of drawings and schedules for an overall electrical scheme using AutoCAD or EPLAN including intelligent P&IDs, single and multi-line drawings, cable and termination schedules, GAs and panel layouts.
* Specification of digital and analogue instrumentation
* PLC hardware design, tendering and procurement.
* Monitor electrical design and installation quality throughout project.
* Testing and commissioning of electrical, control and instrumentation
* Attendance at both UK and overseas project sites
The client provides expertise in process design and automation system integration for various sectors across the UK and further afield and as such the successful Senior Electrical Engineer will need to be able to travel to customer sites for commissioning.
A Degree qualification is preferred but isn't essential. Experience of working for a System Integrator or working to project deadlines will give you an understanding of the nature of this type of role. The solutions need to be delivered on time and on budget to a very high quality standard.
The client requests that all applicants are already eligible to work in the UK.
The client's premises are commutable from Tamworth, Derby, Nottingham, Lichfield, Cannock, Uttoxeter, Burton-on-Trent and Stafford.
Please apply today for an immediate response