Web Developer (DevOps / Automation Test Tools)
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Web Developer Information
This is a great opportunity for a Web Developer to join a successful medical engineering and manufacturing business who design complex safety critical, life support systems.
The Web Developer will ideally have a year or so of experience in developing web and automation test tools. You will need to be able to understand stakeholder requirements, and then design and deploy software, while also developing applications to exploit cloud-based service and usage data of the companies deployed product range.
The Web Developer will build and set up new development tools and infrastructure, and will need to be familiar in a range of scripting languages.
Please note that the requirements list below is not exhaustive, and applicants do not need to be 100% proficient in all technical areas as they intend on offering a high level of training to the successful applicant to bring them up to speed in the areas they need.
Web Developer Requirements
* At least a year of experience within DevOps Engineering / Web Automation Development
* SonarQube, Jenkins, MS Build, embedded target build environments
* Software configuration management (using CSV, e.g., SVN/GIT)
* Microsoft TFS 2018 / Azure DevOps customisation and extensions, RestAPI 4.1 or higher
* Experience of Microsoft Server 2012, Linux, Chrome, Chromium
If you are interested in discussing this Web Developer position, please apply now and we'll be in touch