We're on the lookout for an experienced Regional Account Manager to join our well-established client based in Bracknell on a 6-month contract to develop opportunities and retain key relationships and business.
About the role:
As a Regional Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Sales generation and penetration of specific products
• Delivery /ownership of a defined sales quota
• Performance against defined Key Performance Indictors
• Regular engagement with key divisional functions, including sales management, marketing, and technical support.
• Co-ordination of customer contact strategy with field sales team to ensure customer experience & selling time are optimised
• Management of a defined geographic territory of customers/accounts
Skills, experience, and key capabilities:
• Interpersonal effectiveness, oral and written communication proficiency, organisational skills (prioritisation, project management)
• Ability to work well in diverse teams
• Flexible with a high degree of personal integrity and motivation
• Customer retention building skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
Do you have previous experience working as a Regional Account Manager? To be considered for this role you must be customer focused and have experience managing customer relationships. Be able to work as part of a team as well as having the initiative to work independently so you can succeed in a fast-paced environment.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Courtney at our Loughborough branch by clicking 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search