In-house/Internal Care Recruitment Administrator, job vacancy, Poole Area of Dorset. Car Driver Essential. This vacancy is commutable from Poole, Bournemouth, or Christchurch.
* £18'000 - £22K per annum
* 37.5 Hours per week
* 9 - 5pm with some flexibility if needed
* Car Driver Preferred
As our In-House/Internal Care Recruitment Administrator you do not need to be a super experienced recruiter, just someone who is efficient and gets things done, self-motivated to do a good job and have lots of energy, with a lively and inviting personality who can easily engage with others effortlessly. Your role will be to speak to Care Assistants and invigorate your passion to work for us, in them.
* Manage all aspects of recruitment administration.
* Ensure all applicants have a fantastic onboarding experience in a timely manner.
* Carry out compliance checks on all applicants progressing with the company.
* Place adverts on websites, social media platforms, job boards and any other source.
* Maintain communication with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
* Schedule interviews, track candidates through our in-house recruitment software.
* Organise & attend recruitment events.
To us, care is personal. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care... but then there is the way we deliver care. As our recruiter you will be pivotal in helping us meet our outstanding quality of service.
If you are yearning to work for a provider that really does deliver the highest quality care, a provider that you can be proud to represent and Lead then please apply. Once you have applied, we will be in touch to discuss the vacancy with you at length