Inspired Energy plc is the UK's leading commercial energy and sustainability advisor, offering energy procurement, utility cost optimisation and legislative compliance in UK and Ireland.
We are looking for a Website & Application Developer to join our successful Marketing team. Inspired Energy plc Family, Energy and Carbon Management (E&CM).
Energy & Carbon Management is one of the longest established and leading independent UK energy consultancies specialising in the procurement and management of energy, water and carbon services.
Website & Application Developer
Head of Marketing
25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
About Inspired Energy
Inspired Energy is one of the UK's leading independent Third-Party Intermediaries (TPI) working with commercial, industrial and public sector energy consumers. Our mission is to optimise the value of every pound spent on utilities by our clients through our innovation and dedication to client service, so our clients can focus on the growth of their business.
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Website & Application Developer to support and expand the group's online presence across the organisation's websites, portals and applications. The Website & Application Developer plays a vital role in enhancing our digital client experience and will work alongside internal teams to ensure a seamless UX & UI across all platforms.
* Understand UX & UI and experience
* Front end development in HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery and developing in PHP and using PHP frameworks
* Customise, build and maintain WordPress sites, including the build of custom WordPress Themes and Plugins
* SSH / SFTP
* Use and integrate APIs
* Use Adobe Creative Cloud tools including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
* Experience of Agile project delivery
* Understand accessible design principles
* Build and test HTML email templates
* Build HTML5 display ads
* Integration of Google Marketing and alternatives
* Build apps (including PWA, iOS and Android)
* Support marketing team with key initiatives and priorities
What we are looking for
* A minimum of three years' experience in a similar role, preferably within a B2B environment
* Strong knowledge of front-end design, digital user flows and responsive interfaces
* Solid experience of UI & UX management web-related projects
* Sound experience of using leading web development and analytics tools with demonstrable expertise of constructing wireframes
* Positive attitude and unfazed by complex multi-tasking
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work to deadlines
* Strong stakeholder management- internal and external
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
* Strong communication skills - verbal and written
Web / Software Development related degree or equivalent qualification.
What we offer
Training and development opportunities
Childcare voucher scheme
Numerous Social and Charity events throughout the calendar year
Endless incentives - from gift vouchers to early finishes
Free, on-site parking
Social games area
Unlimited tea and coffee
4pm finish on Friday