Milk-Education Manchester is working in partnership with a diverse and supportive Primary School in the Prestwich area, who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to start on the 2nd of November and will be for the foreseeable.
This role will consist of you working on a one to one basis with a year 3 child with ASC and Communication needs. We have been working with this school for some time and they ideally look for a passionate and creative Teaching Assistant with a strong skill set.
You will work with the Sendco to successfully implement any strategies to help the child with their development and you will be working with a supportive team. The school has great resources in place to help you with the development of the pupil.
The school are looking for someone who can commit to full time on a long term basis, Monday-Friday 08:30-15:30pm. Daily rate £70-85 depending on experience. There is the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate.
Interviews will be taking place WC 4th October 2021.
* Working 1 to 1 with a boy with ASC and Communication needs who has an Educational Healthcare Plan.
* Ensuring safeguarding is kept to a high standard throughout the day
* Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst motivating and inspiring all pupils
* Monitor the pupils responses to learning activities and accurately record achievement/progress as directed.
* Provide detailed and regular feedback to teachers on pupils achievement, progress, problems etc
* Promote good pupil behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in line with established policy and encourage pupils to take responsibility for their own behaviour.
* Working closely with the Sendco to successfully implement any strategies to help the child with their development.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous and recent experience of working in a Primary school or with Children in an educational setting
* Strong behaviour management with a flexible approach
* Enthusiastic and creative approach to support
* Hold a relevant teaching assistant or childcare qualification (Level 1, 2 or Level 3) or relevant experience please also apply
* Have previous experience within the past last two years
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
You will be working along side a supply agency that genuinely listens and cares for our candidates- we do things no body else does! Search 'Milk-Education' on google and have a look at our website for yourself!
You will be working along side the #number1 rated Education supply agency on facebook with nothing less that an 5* review- take a look for yourself! Search 'Milk-Education' on facebook.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application via the form below or call Josh in the Manchester office on (phone number removed)