Do you want to work Monday to Friday Days Only for 24 weeks of the year (Winter months) with the remaining 28 weeks (Spring and Summer) working 6:30am-2:30pm and 2pm-10pm rotating shift?
Do you want to work in an Engineering environment where every day can be different?
If so then please read on!
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Cheadle - Stoke on Trent
Industry: Automated machinery
Base Salary: £35477 + shift premium = £37,377
Shift: Mon-Friday Days only 8am-4pm 24 weeks of the year and the remaining 28 weeks working 6:30am-2:30pm and 2pm-10pm rotating shift.
Benefits: 28 days holiday+, Group Pension, Life assurance.
Desired background: Electrical working knowledge of: Speed control systems, AC/DC drives, experience with motors, competent at reading control circuit/schematic diagrams. Tested at interview.
Key responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role:
- To maintain service and repair all automated machinery to minimise production down time using engineering techniques
- Provide technical support on all projects, installations and breakdowns
The ideal Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have as many of the following in order to strengthen application:
- Experience working with/knowledge of safety circuits, Invertors, how relays operate, speed control systems.
- Competent reading control circuit/schematic diagrams
- Competent working with AC/DC drives
- Competent working with Motors
- Time served electrically bias apprenticeship
- 17th edition electrically qualified
- PLC experience for Fault Finding beneficial
- Educated in a relevant discipline - City and Guilds/NVQ level 3/HNC/HND etc.
Commutable from: Cheadle, Uttoxeter, Leek, Ashbourne, Derby, Stoke on Trent, and surrounding areas
If you are interested in the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role