Powder Coater required for a great Powder Coating team at our client's engineering company based near Wetherby. This company creates unique designs across a wide range of products for their clients from sheet metal enclosures and precision components pieces. This is a permanent position.
Working within a team of 5 people, you will work to high standards of perfection, volume orders and deadlines. With parts painted in powder, wet paint and screen printed. The work will be predominantly powder coating but any wet paint knowledge or experience would be a great benefit
* Experience of spray painting or powder coating is essential however, there will be additional training as required.
* Ability to read and understand an engineering drawing is essential
* Lifting large and small sheet parts continually throughout the day (this is a static standing role on your feet most of the day)
* Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times
* Ideally experience or running a gas fired or infrared oven with a motorised paint line
* Attention to detail - ISO9001 experience desirable but not essential
Our client is offering a permanent contract, full time hours of 8-5 Monday to Thursday and a 1pm finish on a Friday. 25 days holiday per annum, free parking and a great and modern working environment.
Initial interviews are being held immediately and second stage will be a bench test onsite.
We may close the advert early, so please do not hesitate to apply if this is the role for you