Simply Education is supporting a large secondary school in the heart of Milton Keynes, with the recruit of a food technology teacher to join their Design Technology department, on a permanent basis. This post is full-time to commence from January 2022.
This is a awesome opportunity to join an establishment with state of art facilities & be led by an senior leadership team who go above & beyond to ensure staff are supported & positive, ambitious learning is at the heart of the school.
The opportunity is to join on a permanent basis, full-time from the new year. You will be a confident educator, with the ability to teach key stage 3 & 4 food technology.
For more information regarding this post, or to inquire of further local opportunities currently available please contact Bianca on (phone number removed)/ (url removed) or apply now & we will be in touch!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an ECT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs, if not permanent work
- Competitive rates of pay (if agency work opted for)
- No need for completion of time sheets (if agency work opted for)
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings (if agency work opted for)
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required (if agency work opted for)