SPB UK & Ireland have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Audit Officer to join the team.
Location: Portsmouth, PO6
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.*
* Willingness to work flexibly as required to support business change and growth by arrangement.
About The Company:
SPB UK are a leading European provider of quality insurance products for over 100 major brand clients. The company operates selling its insurance, assistance and service programmes to major clients and key accounts via multi sector offerings. Based in exceptional offices in Portsmouth with lakeside views this is a great opportunity to join a business in a period of growth.
Compliance Audit Officer - The Role:
As part of the Compliance Team the role holder will conduct independent company wide compliance audits in line with the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan, undertaking audits and reviews to monitor and report upon compliance to internal procedures, regulatory requirements and best practice standards.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding of regulatory requirements, facilitating discussions, as well as liaising with all departments and stakeholders at all levels to appropriately monitor and ensure all quality standards are met and actions are professionally assigned and tracked and will support the business in meeting its regulatory responsibilities. You will be pro-active and have the ability to prioritise your own workload.
Compliance Audit Officer - Key Responsibilities:
- Completion of the Company wide programme of compliance audits
- Where necessary, undertake file reviews against regulatory; internal and Client standards, and interview a sample number of the team being audited
- To provide written reports detailing the findings and trends as appropriate
- Analysing findings and reviewing outputs, working with management to identify and implement solutions
- Understanding of the risk / impact of any areas of non-compliance identified and sharing best practice
- To present the audit findings and agree actions with the relevant department head and teams
- To raise corrective actions where necessary, based on the audit findings and identification of timescales for action to be taken
- To monitor implementation of actions, to chase and escalate where necessary and according to timescales
- Sharing understanding of requirements with the relevant stakeholders
- To identify areas for improvement and to make recommendations on improvements to policies and procedures as best practice is identified
- To undertake additional activities or projects to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the Compliance Team
Compliance Audit Officer - Skills and Experience:
You will have demonstrable generalist Compliance experience with a passion for Audit
To submit your CV for this exciting Compliance Audit Officer opportunity, please press 'Apply' now