An Inchcape Vehicle Technician will have superb technical knowledge, a professional attitude, and will ensure that the highest quality of service is maintained.
In return you'd be working with a company that genuinely cares about its colleagues and maintains some of the most pristine and prestigious showrooms and workshops in the country.
We are looking for Vehicle Technicians with formal basic qualifications (to fully skilled level) within the manufacturer brand they are working in. We are also welcoming applications from Diagnostic and Master Technicians within the manufacturer brand they are working in. Our leading edge remuneration packages are subject to and reflective of your level of recognised qualifications and if they are within the manufacturer brand we are recruiting for. We are also eager to welcome applications from MOT Testers.
The Ideal Candidate
* The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
* The capability of working to the highest quality standards
* Great team player and communication skills
* Maintain high standards of house-keeping
* Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
* A full UK driving license
* Experience within a main automotive dealer preferable, but not essential
* VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
* Must hold a level 3 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair NVQ or equivalent
We are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape, you'll receive a competitive basic salary with a generous monthly bonus scheme. Your manager and the team will support so you can achieve your monthly targets and beyond.
Benefits include Tool Insurance scheme - Inchcape cover up to value of £10k