Release Specialist - INSIDE IR35
Responsible for creation of Engineering Releases for Bespoke Components into the relevant global systems that meet the requirements of Order placement deadlines.
* Analyse the requirements of Engineers and Manufacturing technologies to create an Engineering Release for new Bespoke Features that generates the required BOM for logistics and assembly processes to build a unique vehicle.
* Completion of Bespoke Feature Parts Lists to ensure accurate release into the Engineering Release system. Liaison with Project Engineer and Technologies.
* Propose Release BOM structure and Logistics concepts utilizing appropriate Bespoke tools for delivery. Utilizing IFF, TVN, NAEL & Deviation processes. Primarily discussions with UR-T dept's.
* Ensure the required 'Option specifications' are applied to Customer orders steered either via SOWU or RR Configurator (ROBI) to ensure correct order placement. UR-V-B & UR-V-O are key contributors.
* Create and release Format DZA drawing files from Prisma CAD that supports the Engineering Releases and the part procurement processes.
* Maintain the Bespoke Release database against continuously changing Series Engineering Master data TAIS database. This is essential to avoid BOM errors in the Goodwood logistics process.
* Support the problem resolution of Bespoke and Series Parts database ambiguities ensuring achievement of BDQV Quality and Resolution targets.
* Monitor and react to Series vehicle Model Year Changes and adhoc changes with Bespoke Engineering changes.
* Drive process improvement within the defined processes and systems to continuously improve and reduce errors.
What we're looking for
* Minimum Bachelor degree
* Experience of Automotive Product Change Management systems
* 2 years' experience of Automotive Manufacturing processes and sequences, preferably low and high-volume facilities.
* 2 years' experience of Sales Order and Release systems (e.g. Configurator, OKA, Tais, IFF,)
* 2 years' experience of SAP and BOM creation systems and an understanding of Lead Time targets and Stock Strategy
* Business/technical German language would be advantageous. Good Interpersonal Skills are a prerequisite to effectively manage and motivate a professional multi-skilled team to deliver our defined often tight Bespoke business targets