Jark Bradford Ltd Commercial Division are currently recruiting on behalf of our client looking for an Junior Marketing Designer to work based in Leeds City Centre
Key responsibilities will include:
• Support on provide a high quality design service for the whole of the Combined Authority, across a range of projects, campaigns, events and related activities, across all of our audiences locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
• Ensure marketing materials and collateral being published in the public domain either offline, online or through the line adheres to the CA corporate brand guidelines.
• Work with creative agencies, stakeholders and partners to ensure the visual identity of the CA is maintained at a high, consistent standard.
• Advise on event and exhibition related equipment and requirements as needed, including obtaining and negotiating quotes from suppliers.
You will have the following key skills, attributes, education and experience
• In-depth knowledge of relevant apps in the Adobe Creative suite
• Understanding of design, print and film production and digital terminology
• Experience of working as part of a team and as an individual, in a similar in-house or agency role
• Experience of working with brand guidelines
This is a temporary position until January 2022
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm (37 hours per week)
Pay Rate: £12.90 per hour
This position is being advertised on behalf of Jark Bradford Ltd Commercial Division who operate as an employment business.
Should you have the correct experience please click apply to our JARK BRADFORD TEAM or email or call me Lisa Smith an up-to-date CV to (url removed) (phone number removed)