This vacancy presents a superb prospect for an adaptable and ambitious Developer, with the ability to work across all aspect of IT and coding, to advance their career, learn new skills and join a growing specialist business.
Your duties will include:
* Developing and maintaining bespoke frontend and backend code for company websites and in-house systems.
* Fulfil the technical needs of the business by writing well designed, testable, and efficient code.
* Assisting local branch colleagues with technical queries and requests, with the assistance of the IT manager.
You will have/be:
* A technical mind and a willingness to learn new technology, tools and processes.
* Confidence to work independently as well as part of a team.
* A "Can-do" attitude and adaptable approach to tasks.
* Highly focused with a methodical approach to ensure deadlines are met.
* A naturally creative and ideas focused approach.
* An interest in learning new technologies and methods to enhance daily capability
* An eye for detail and elegant design.
* Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
* Experience with PHP would be desirable but not essential.
As a permanent and full-time position, you will be required to work Monday to Friday with an offered up to £22,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience, free parking, and benefits package.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate