My client is a global manufacturer that operates in over 50 countries and they are now looking for a Field Service Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining, servicing, and repairing a varied range of specialist materials handling equipment covering Kent and the surrounding area.
As our Field Service Engineer you will be field based and paid door to door. Salary up to £34,000 plus overtime. Overtime paid at time and a half during the week and on Saturdays, double time on a Sunday.
This will be a demanding role due to the surge and demand in business. My client is a leading manufacturer within the industry and offers industry leading training and development. You will be offered additional training to gain enhanced certificates to further increase your knowledge.
You will have ideally worked with either Forklift trucks, Plant equipment (Heavy), or Agricultural equipment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Undertake servicing and maintenance jobs at customer sites
• Completes to a high quality standard all service, repair, and maintenance
• Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve standard technical problems that arise
• Develops skills and knowledge of the organisation's products and service
• A good level of PLC fault finding
• Electrical/Mechanical experience
What you'll need to succeed:
The Field Service Engineer should be a strong problem solver who can adapt well in a fast-paced environment They should possess strong communication skills, quality orientated, flexible and adaptable, as well as enthusiastic and self-driven.
This a permanent position that will offer you a good rewarding salary plus plenty of overtime