PAM Group is a highly experienced Health and Wellbeing Specialist providing services to more than 450,000 employees across the UK in both the public and private sector. PAM Group is recruiting for growth. We have an exciting business plan and we are looking to recruit professional, talented and committed Occupational Health professionals from a variety of disciplines to join our business to help us achieve our growth plans with new and existing clients in our portfolio.
We'd like to talk to interested Occupational Health professionals about opportunities to join PAM Group and be part of our continuing success story.
PAM has a diverse client portfolio including several NHS contracts. Joining us as an OHN you'd become a key member of the regional multidisciplinary team, reporting into a senior OH Advisor. You would work mainly in PAM Clinics, but may also be required to undertake clinics on client sites. PAM provides an interesting and stimulating work environment, with a focus on development and training led by our PAM Academy. You'll gain a good understanding of how an OH provider operates both in the public and private sectors and be supported to pursue a career in OH if this is of interest to you. You'll become part of a thriving community of OHNs within our business who provide an invaluable contribution to the business.
As an Occupational Health Nurse you will provide compressive health screening covering
* Pre-employment Health Screening
* Medical examination for screening purposes
* Immunisation, Vaccinations and Phlebotomy
* BMI and lifestyle assessment
* Drug and alcohol screening
* Audiometric screening
* Lung function screening
* Vision screening
Your continuing professional development is really important to us, our in-house PAM Academy provides opportunities to learn and grow and we have a strong track record of investing in a wide range of qualifications and education programmes to help you further your career with us.
* Registered General Nurse
* Hold a valid NMC Pin
* Previous experience of working with in Occupational Health and undertaking immunisations and bloods would an advantage but not essential
* Effective communicator with strong listening and empathetic skills as well as the ability to influence and engage with others.
* Have experience dealing with complex health issues
* Effective Report Writing Skills
* Great Communication skills
* Good Organisational and time management skills
At PAM we are passionate about people and delivering our Everyday Things That Matter Values and Behaviours to our customers and our colleagues. Our cultural philosophy is based on putting our people first, creating high performing teams who deliver great services for our clients.
We're looking for driven and ambitious professionals to join our team, who are just as passionate about our philosophy and values as we are:
1. Hard Work & Enthusiasm; we believe hard work should be rewarded, we go the extra mile to achieve our goas and support each other and enthusiasm and passion are part of our DNA.
2. Teamwork & Friendship; our colleagues share a sense of belonging; we understand collaborative working means better decisions making and we support each other to achieve common goals.
3. Loyalty & Improvement; we are dedicated to personal and professional development. Our PAM Academy mentors' colleagues and provides support to help you be the best you can through offering a wide range of CPD opportunities.
* We pay your auto-enrolment pension contribution of 8%, you can also make enhanced contributions which are matched up to 5%
* You will have a life insurance scheme valued at 4 x your annual salary
* 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
* Health Cash Plan Scheme, which covers you for things like Opticians, Dental Treatment and even Physio if needed!
* Flexible Working Hours
* Access to a 24/7 EAP Counselling line
* 24/7 GP support line
* Amazing discounts on things like food and drink, retail and days out, all through our rewards scheme.
* As a nurse we'll also pay for your NMC registration and support you with your revalidation and CPD.
* Support with Training and Development