A very exciting remote opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mortgage underwriter to join a growing and successful organisation.
* To consistently provide an effective and efficient mortgage underwriting service from application to completion, underwriting mortgage applications within lending policy and approved lending mandate.
* Delivering exceptional professional levels of service to all parties involved in mortgage origination process by always putting the customer first.
* Quality, accuracy and high levels of performance are essential to achieve Company objectives for growth.
* Maintain the quality of the overall mortgage book by exercising an underwriting mandate in a way that demonstrates strong credit assessment skills
* Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring all applications are underwritten within internal policies, procedures and criteria as well as remaining compliant with all applicable regulatory guidelines
* Provide recommendations for applications outside of mandate ensuring all cases hold a robust documented rationale for the lending decision
* Maintain up to date awareness of current market, financial and regulatory requirements
* Assess decision in principle and full mortgage applications through all key stages and make strong recommendations for lending.
* Understands all key elements and stages of mortgage applications at every level of the process
* Strong understanding of regulatory landscape, DPA, Money Laundering, TCF, MCOB, Fraud awar
* Adaptable and flexible to enable department to deliver exceptional customer service Approachable, bright and with a sense of humour, able to remain calm when working under pressure
* Dynamic and enthusiastic, with a strong desire to achieve Foundation Home Loans is a trading name of ParatusAMC Limited
* Strong decision making and organisation skills. Ability to work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a good level of productivity
* Enjoys working in a busy, lively environment and has the ability to adapt quickly and effectively to change
• Good Team player
* PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft office products and outlook
* Pro-active and alert to making suggestions for process and system improvements