Do you know more about pivots and Vlookups than the average person?
Do you love to lose yourself in a good excel spreadsheet and are you crazy about data?
If so, is the perfect role for you!
Working for a leading digital healthcare company in Windsor, Berkshire, your main duties as a Junior MI analyst are to process and complete the delivery of accurate statistics for both external and internal reporting. At the same time, providing a high standard of MI monthly reporting for key clients. Additional responsibilities will include supporting the Business Operations Lead(s) with any ad-hoc data related tasks.
What will I be doing?
* To lead on the creation and distribution of monthly reports, ensuring these are shared within agreed SLA's for clients.
* Liaising with key departments to ensure data is accurate and presented correctly.
* Designing and maintaining excel data systems and databases; this includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
* Assist wider team and existing MI Analyst in interpreting and analysing reports
* Undertake any training as deemed appropriate by Managers
* Comply with the Company's Information Security Policy and all other Company Policies applicable to the role
* Support with enhancing existing report packs and ensure these remain updated
What skills and experience do I need?
* Excellent knowledge of MS Excel with a track record of delivery
* Good Communication skills
* Relevant experience working with Microsoft Excel
* High personal standards such as reliability, punctuality, and high quality of work Behaviours
* Highly organised and able to work on own initiative.
* Flexible approach to work and workload
* Open and honest approach always
Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm