Product Owner - Digital/Application - West Midlands
Product Owner required to work alongside my clients IT Programme Manager on their Digital and Digital Marketing programme of work.
You will provide and implement a product roadmap for my clients Application Strategy. You will be working with key stakeholders to ensure requirements are accurately captured and appropriate workstreams are defined using Agile methodologies.
Please note my client are based in the West Midlands and this role is remote based with 1 day per week in their offices in Birmingham.
Please note my client are looking for 2 positions, one Permanent and one 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
Key Skills required,
* Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
* Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the projects
* Facilitate workshops leading to the creation of detailed requirements
* Manage the full product lifecycle from stories through to UAT testing and sign off
* Ensure that the development team always has an adequate amount of prepared tasks to work on
* Plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product
* Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
* Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
* Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
* Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
* Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
* Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and latest trends.
My client are offering a salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Interested?!? Send your up-to-date CV to Chris Butler at Clarion Chase for immediate review
Clarion Chase are operating as an employment agency regards to this position