Digital Marketing Executive - Interviewing asap
Salary: £18k-£22k with use of the company pool car when out and about !
Privileges package includes, 22 days holiday rising to 27 after one years service plus bank holidays, option to purchase up to 10 days hol per year, casual dress and 2pm finish on a Friday, healthcare for you and the family, long service awards, extensive training and development opportunities, team build activities and events and much more !
Job Type: Full time/permanent.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join a top-quality Training Provider with a proven track record in the Training and Development sector.
As an experienced digital and traditional marketing professional, you will play a critical role in promoting our clients programmes to a range of new and existing audiences.
Working with the Sales, Recruitment & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for implementing marketing plans to support our clients recruitment and communication strategies.
Working as part of a fast-paced marketing team, your key responsibilities will include:
* planning and delivering engaging digital and print media campaigns for a range of audiences to promote programmes/services (Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Study Programme courses, courses for the unemployed and commercial courses).
* organising and creating marketing assets/collateral and appropriate copy for use across differing channels, from eshots and animations to literature, advertisements and infographics.
* creating design solutions with a high visual impact.
* website maintenance, ensuring content is accurate and engaging.
* creating engaging content for, and client engagement via, social media including the creation/monitoring of an annual social media calendar.
* sourcing, creating and distributing positive PR, messages, celebrations, testimonials and success stories, including associated content/copywriting and photography.
The successful applicant will:
* Some experience in a marketing/design/PR role or recently completed a relevant degree/qualification.
* be proficient in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
* have experience of digital marketing and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) and experience of using analytics tools.
* have WordPress experience.
* ideally have experience of Mailchimp.
* have excellent copywriting, content creation and editing skills.
* be enthusiastic and highly creative with a flair for engaging visual design.
* have excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
The above position will be filled by an individual who is professional, motivated and will fit into our first-class team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person, with the right skills, to play an important role in delivering our marketing strategies
To apply for the role of Digital Marketing Executive please email your cv to
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process