Due to ongoing and consistent growth, this thriving, market leading business is looking for Fabricators to join their well-established Staffordshire based team. Harnessing over 100 years' experience in high end manufacturing, this role offers the opportunity to work within the industry's most buoyant sectors including food, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics.
Attracting a starting rate of £13.73 - £15.23ph dependent on experience + enhanced overtime rates + site work incentives + 25 holidays + contributory pension (4-8%) + outstanding sick pay benefits, this is an outstanding opportunity to build/further a career in hygienic plant & process.
With over a century of hygienic manufacturing expertise supplying the world's most prestigious manufacturers, this company have positioned themselves at the very forefront of their industry. This company are currently delivering projects valued at c£40m per annum, with substantial further growth expected within the next 2 years.
Working within a multi-skilled team, the Fabricator will provide best in class fabrications across the business portfolio to assist in the delivery of full lifecycle turnkey projects both in the UK and worldwide. .
* Ability to develop and mark out materials for the fabrication of vessels, platforms and pipework in stainless steel for the hygienic industries served
* Experience in welding using TIG process (MMA & MAG beneficial)
* Responsible for the completion of any project given from start to its conclusion
* Assist where required on the training and development of apprentices
* Work with colleagues to successfully complete projects
* Assist in site installations when requested
* Experience working with Sheetmetal and plate
* Experience of welding
* Ability to interpret technical drawings
* Able to operate a range of fabrication associated machinery
* C&G in Sheetmetal and plating or BTEC Level 2 or Level 3 in Fabrication and Welding (Or equivalent) as a minimum
The successful candidate will undoubtedly be a highly driven Fabricator with a background in sheet metal fabrication.
You will be results driven with a confident and dynamic personality. Self-motivated you will pro-actively support existing and future teams. A strong focus on quality is essential.
Ideal industry backgrounds would be:
You will also be willing to travel within the UK and possibly overseas (expenses paid)
In return, you will receive:
* Salary of £13.73 £15.23ph depending on experience
* Enhanced overtime
* 25 holidays
* Contributory pension (48%)
* Outstanding sick pay benefits
* Exposure to major turnkey projects in world class manufacturing environments from day one
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving, stable business and take ownership of this busy role.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please use the 'apply now' button or contact Jo Bailey or Jo Eley on (phone number removed) for further details.
BE Engineering Ltd is a relationship driven recruiting partnership offering a confidential and personalised career service throughout the UK. We are interested to hear from high calibre professionals across all areas of engineering and manufacturing who are looking for their next progression. Our highly motivated and quality driven consultancy will work to connect you with the very best opportunities in the market. Contact us now on (phone number removed)