My client are leaders in energy and are innovators in the industry. The company are increasingly growing to meet the advancing demands of product development and are looking for a Quality Manager to take responsibility for quality systems.
* Manage the company's quality systems
* Develop quality processes & procedures
* Drive quality management reviews across the company
* Administer compliance and audits to relevant standards e.g., ISO 9001 and GAR
* Submit & manage new product approvals
Key Skills and Experience:
* Experience in a quality management role
* Good knowledge of quality standards & best practice e.g., ISO9001 requirements
* Knowledge of combustion systems regulatory requirements
* Can work with a diverse team across the company
The salary for the position is £35-40k depending on experience.
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details