Our client is a global Marketing and Communications company and they have an opportunity for an Implementation Analyst, to join them on a 3 month fixed term contract, to support the implementation of Coupa (P2P).
Reporting into a Finance Director, you will work as part of the project team for the deployment of Coupa. The company has a relaxed, friendly and not heavily corporate culture.
What you will be doing:
• Work with the Coupa Deployment lead to fix any issues/bugs during the testing stage
• Amend and build the Chart of Accounts to align with the existing global template ready for implementation
• Provide training for end users and assist through the change process
• Design and build reports etc to track activity internally and with suppliers
• Be the first point of contact for end users during Go Live
Skills and experience required:
• Coupa implementation experience OR an experienced user of Coupa with project management skills OR previous P2P implementation experience - SAP, Ariba, etc.
• Experience in providing and delivering training materials
• Experience in building reports and dashboards to track activity (internally and externally)
• Good communication, influencing and stakeholder skills